Your website may be using the standard blog post layout created by WordPress, or a separate blog article template developed by Smart Inbound. In order to add a new blog article:
- Use the WordPress menu to navigate to “Posts > Add New”.
- Add the title of your post.
- Copy and paste your pre-written post into the body, or use the WordPress block editor. You can also use the Divi Builder and the “No Sidebar” page layout for a custom designed page.
- Select a post category.
- Set a featured image. Use a 4:3 or 16:9 ratio, and at least 1200 pixels wide.
- Write an excerpt that will be shown as a blog preview and by search engines.
- Modify any SEO settings if necessary.
Publish, or schedule to be published, when ready.